Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

"The Hot Legs Workout." I did this the summer after high school, when I didn't have hours of soccer and gymnastics each day, and my legs actually looked better than they had in years!"

10-Minute Workout For Tank Top Arms
10-Minute Workout For Tank Top Arms
Click here to download
"The Hot Legs Workout." I did this the summer after high school, when I didn't have hours of soccer and gymnastics each day, and my legs actually looked better than they had in years!"
"The Hot Legs Workout." I did this the summer after high school, when I didn't have hours of soccer and gymnastics each day, and my legs actually looked better than they had in years!"
Click here to download
Yowza. Can you say core strength?
Yowza. Can you say core strength?
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment