Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My first dumbbell workout! A lot of these are regular exercises with a dumbbell added for a higher intensity, but if you dont know what something is, type it into YouTube and youre sure to find some info on how to do the exercise. I suggest using dumbbells that are 3-10 pounds.

How This Workout Works
How This Workout Works
Click here to download
Here’s another workout for lean arms that requires more use of weights than my first workout. Plus other workouts!
Here’s another workout for lean arms that requires more use of weights than my first workout.  Plus other workouts!
Click here to download
My first dumbbell workout! A lot of these are regular exercises with a dumbbell added for a higher intensity, but if you dont know what something is, type it into YouTube and youre sure to find some info on how to do the exercise. I suggest using dumbbells that are 3-10 pounds.
My first dumbbell workout! A lot of these are regular exercises with a dumbbell added for a higher intensity, but if you dont know what something is, type it into YouTube and youre sure to find some info on how to do the exercise. I suggest using dumbbells that are 3-10 pounds.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment