Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

KETTLEBELLS: My personal trainer introduced these to me and they have definitely been working! --Make the most of gym time with exercises that mimic functional movements. Start a kettlebell workout regimen with the basic kettlebell swing, which engages five major muscles.

6 Crossfit workouts
6 Crossfit workouts
Click here to download
KETTLEBELLS: My personal trainer introduced these to me and they have definitely been working! --Make the most of gym time with exercises that mimic functional movements. Start a kettlebell workout regimen with the basic kettlebell swing, which engages five major muscles.
KETTLEBELLS: My personal trainer introduced these to me and they have definitely been working!   --Make the most of gym time with exercises that mimic functional movements. Start a kettlebell workout regimen with the basic kettlebell swing, which engages five major muscles.
Click here to download
Victoria Secret Workout - 10 minutes for the whole body! WHO does not have 10 minutes?!
Victoria Secret Workout - 10 minutes for the whole body! WHO does not have 10 minutes?!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment