Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

bikini bootcamp - this is the absolute best workout ever. I did this including 25 reverse crunches and I am feeling sore in every part of my body, including the "pouch" area. Definitely worth trying

#advocarepin2013 www.advocare.com/...
#advocarepin2013 www.advocare.com/...
Click here to download
Armed and Dangerous Workout
Armed and Dangerous Workout
Click here to download
bikini bootcamp - this is the absolute best workout ever. I did this including 25 reverse crunches and I am feeling sore in every part of my body, including the "pouch" area. Definitely worth trying
bikini bootcamp - this is the absolute best workout ever. I did this including 25 reverse crunches and I am feeling sore in every part of my body, including the "pouch" area. Definitely worth trying
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment