Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

10-Minute Booty-Burning Workout From SJPs Trainer! This workout had me hating the trainer by the time I was done. 10 out of 10, would do again!

Blast the Belly Fat, 10 minute hard core workout...anybody can do this for 10 mins! Just make sure to know your limits :)
Blast the Belly Fat, 10 minute hard core workout...anybody can do this for 10 mins! Just make sure to know your limits :)
Click here to download
Bob Harper's 20-Minute Circuit Workout.
Bob Harper's 20-Minute Circuit Workout.
Click here to download
No Excuses Workout
No Excuses Workout
Click here to download
10-Minute Booty-Burning Workout From SJPs Trainer! This workout had me hating the trainer by the time I was done. 10 out of 10, would do again!
10-Minute Booty-Burning Workout From SJPs Trainer!  This workout had me hating the trainer by the time I was done.  10 out of 10, would do again!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment